Weigh in Wednesday: week 2

hey guys! I totally started this post last Wednesday, and then it just never got finished. An update: I'm weighing in on Friday's now...so I'll be back Friday with an update :) Here's last week post, keepingme honest!

Super bummed I have nothing exciting to announce this week. No pounds lost, no inches gone. Oh well. I'm going to work hard on focusing on the good no matter what.

*Husband complimented me one random day 'hey honey, you're looking good. Like, wedding good.' I'm just  6 pounds away from the weight I was at when we got married!

*I discovered a really yummy smoothie/snack. A couple whole oranges (peeled), a bit of spinach, enough milk to make it liquefy and about a tbsp honey. Blended all together: yuuum.

*I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred today.

Last week I had this big ol crazy goal...to lose 15 pounds by November 23, which is when I'm participating in Run or Dye. (Woohoo!!! It'll be so fun!!) I told myself that if I lost that I could get myself some awesome mint Nikes. I mean, have you seen them??

Well, they are gorgeous. (pic above: my current shoe and the goal shoe!) And after this weeks let down I've decided to change my goal. I'm going to do the 30 day shred for...30 days! Haha, genius. I'm going to do the 30 day shred PLUS running to prep for my race...and just hope it doesn't kill me.

wish me luck! See ya friday!






Comments

  1. Those mint Nikes!! I LOVE them. Need them!! They're so cute. I just had a week of no results either. But, I try to focus on the fact that I KNOW I was still working out and doing good, even if I didn't lose anything. I'm anxious to follow along with your updates.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts