Weigh in Wednesday

ok, so this blog is now officially a 'weight loss' and 'photography' blog. Cool, huh?
Pure and simple: I've decided to start blogging about my weight loss journey because I'm hoping it will keep me motivated.
I've been trying since August to lose weight, and I've only lost 4 pounds. and if I'm being honest....I haven't been *really* trying. Apparently though I know how to maintain my weight just fine! hoo-rah. and throw in my gallbladder surgery that knocked me down for most of September...well, I've hit a rough patch. It's time to get out of the rut I'm in and really go for the gold.
So here we go! Our first Wednesday Weigh In.
weighing in at: 206.2

I know I can do this. About 2 years ago I started my journey and  I lost 30 pounds with weight watchers. Then I got married, got pregnant, gained all 30 back, gave birth, and immediately lost it all except those last pesky 6 pounds. My ultimate goal is 150..but hey, if I find I get to 170 or something and look freakin' awesome and decide I really like how I look, I'm ok with stopping. Health, that's the real goal here. 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Laura



Comments

  1. Good for you! I need to be healthier also! Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I've been doing the same and started really trying hard in August. Good luck, you can do it! We can motivate each other. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts